Subject: [Teas] I-D Action: draft-ietf-teas-assoc-corouted-bidir-frr-05.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 08 Aug 2018 12:26:33 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Traffic Engineering Architecture and Signaling WG of the IETF.

        Title           : Updates to the Fast Reroute Procedures for Co-routed Associated Bidirectional Label Switched Paths (LSPs)
        Authors         : Rakesh Gandhi
                          Himanshu Shah
                          Jeremy Whittaker
	Filename        : draft-ietf-teas-assoc-corouted-bidir-frr-05.txt
	Pages           : 16
	Date            : 2018-08-08

Abstract:
   Resource Reservation Protocol (RSVP) association signaling can be
   used to bind two unidirectional LSPs into an associated bidirectional
   LSP.  When an associated bidirectional LSP is co-routed, the reverse
   LSP follows the same path as its forward LSP.  This document updates
   the Fast Reroute (FRR) procedures defined in RFC 4090 to support both
   single-sided and double-sided provisioned associated bidirectional
   LSPs.  This document also updates the procedure for associating two
   reverse LSPs defined in RFC 7551 to support co-routed bidirectional
   LSPs.  The FRR procedures can ensure that for the co-routed LSPs,
   traffic flows on co-routed paths in the forward and reverse
   directions after a failure event.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-teas-assoc-corouted-bidir-frr/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-teas-assoc-corouted-bidir-frr-05
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-teas-assoc-corouted-bidir-frr-05

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-teas-assoc-corouted-bidir-frr-05

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/