Subject: [Teas] Spencer Dawkins' No Objection on draft-ietf-teas-assoc-corouted-bidir-frr-06: (with COMMENT)

From: Spencer Dawkins <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 24 Oct 2018 19:38:55 -0700

Spencer Dawkins has entered the following ballot position for
draft-ietf-teas-assoc-corouted-bidir-frr-06: No Objection

When responding, please keep the subject line intact and reply to all
email addresses included in the To and CC lines. (Feel free to cut this
introductory paragraph, however.)

Please refer to https://www.ietf.org/iesg/statement/discuss-criteria.html
for more information about IESG DISCUSS and COMMENT positions.

The document, along with other ballot positions, can be found here:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-teas-assoc-corouted-bidir-frr/

----------------------------------------------------------------------
COMMENT:
----------------------------------------------------------------------

I agree with Ben's comment about the unconventional document structure. I'm not
an expert, but I think I understood the Introduction well enough to get through
it before needing to look at the terminology for precise meanings, and it does
seem odd compared to the vast majority of RFCs I've reviewed, so somewhat
disorienting for readers.

---

From: "Rakesh Gandhi (rgandhi)" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 26 Oct 2018 15:39:56 +0000

Hi Spencer,

Thank you for your review.

Sure, we will re-order the first and second section.

Thanks,
Rakesh

On 2018-10-24, 10:38 PM, "Spencer Dawkins" <[email-masked]> wrote: