Subject: [Teas] Ben Campbell's No Objection on draft-ietf-teas-assoc-corouted-bidir-frr-06: (with COMMENT)

From: Ben Campbell <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 24 Oct 2018 14:07:10 -0700

Ben Campbell has entered the following ballot position for
draft-ietf-teas-assoc-corouted-bidir-frr-06: No Objection

When responding, please keep the subject line intact and reply to all
email addresses included in the To and CC lines. (Feel free to cut this
introductory paragraph, however.)

Please refer to https://www.ietf.org/iesg/statement/discuss-criteria.html
for more information about IESG DISCUSS and COMMENT positions.

The document, along with other ballot positions, can be found here:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-teas-assoc-corouted-bidir-frr/

----------------------------------------------------------------------
COMMENT:
----------------------------------------------------------------------

Thanks for the work on this!

I just have one strictly editorial comment:

I found it odd that the introduction doesn't occur until section 2.  I think
section 1 would make more sense if I had had the context from the introduction
when reading it.

---

From: "Rakesh Gandhi (rgandhi)" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 26 Oct 2018 15:38:35 +0000

Hi Ben,

Thank you for your review/comment.

Agree, we will re-order the first and second sections in the next revision.

Thanks,
Rakesh

On 2018-10-24, 5:07 PM, "Ben Campbell" <[email-masked]> wrote: