Subject: [Teas] I-D Action: draft-ietf-teas-pce-native-ip-05.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 09 Jan 2020 19:06:46 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Traffic Engineering Architecture and Signaling WG of the IETF.

        Title           : PCE in Native IP Network
        Authors         : Aijun Wang
                          Quintin Zhao
                          Boris Khasanov
                          Huaimo Chen
	Filename        : draft-ietf-teas-pce-native-ip-05.txt
	Pages           : 11
	Date            : 2020-01-09

Abstract:
   This document defines the framework for traffic engineering within
   native IP network, using Dual/Multi-Border Gateway Protocol (BGP)
   sessions strategy and Path Computation Engine (PCE) -based central
   control architecture.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-teas-pce-native-ip/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-teas-pce-native-ip-05
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-teas-pce-native-ip-05

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-teas-pce-native-ip-05

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

---

From: "Aijun Wang" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 10 Jan 2020 11:34:16 +0800

Hi, Folks:

We update the draft again for preparing the WG Last call. 
This draft gives one feasible solution that can be used to assure the end to
end QoS assurance in Native IP(IPv4/IPv6) network, applicable both for
intra-domain and inter-domain.
Any comments are welcome.

Best Regards.

Aijun Wang
China Telecom

-----邮件原件-----
发件人: [email-masked] [mailto:[email-masked]] 代表
[email-masked]
发送时间: 2020年1月10日 11:07
收件人: [email-masked]
抄送: [email-masked]
主题: [Teas] I-D Action: draft-ietf-teas-pce-native-ip-05.txt

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts
directories.
This draft is a work item of the Traffic Engineering Architecture and
Signaling WG of the IETF.

Abstract:

_______________________________________________
Teas mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/teas