Subject: [Teas] The TEAS WG has placed draft-nsdt-teas-transport-slice-definition in state "Candidate for WG Adoption"

From: IETF Secretariat <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 17 Aug 2020 05:41:01 -0700

The TEAS WG has placed draft-nsdt-teas-transport-slice-definition in state
Candidate for WG Adoption (entered by Vishnu Beeram)

The document is available at
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-nsdt-teas-transport-slice-definition/

Comment:
IPR Responses
(https://mailarchive.ietf.org/arch/msg/teas/psX2eyX7xA-Gu9Hk2MsDembBtWo/):

"Rokui, Reza (Nokia - CA/Ottawa)" <[email-masked]>
https://mailarchive.ietf.org/arch/msg/teas/lArrlNIql2asvkwYdQnczAfoBsk/

[email-masked]
https://mailarchive.ietf.org/arch/msg/teas/ZWLr9OMYZHS3uZ0OJS0usfCi4A0/

[email-masked]
https://mailarchive.ietf.org/arch/msg/teas/CmzJKmYyY7Pk68VbGp21sC1RJeI/

[email-masked]
https://mailarchive.ietf.org/arch/msg/teas/Pf7S-3izDthOYIm1p3LyuCbzBKM/

Jeff Tantsura <[email-masked]>
https://mailarchive.ietf.org/arch/msg/teas/QSAyD0Z-XjGQhT6armnnKpNo8sI/