Subject: [Teas] I-D Action: draft-ietf-teas-te-service-mapping-yang-08.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sat, 28 Aug 2021 07:25:37 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Traffic Engineering Architecture and Signaling WG of the IETF.

        Title           : Traffic Engineering (TE) and Service Mapping Yang Model
        Authors         : Young Lee
                          Dhruv Dhody
                          Giuseppe Fioccola
                          Qin Wu
                          Daniele Ceccarelli
                          Jeff Tantsura
	Filename        : draft-ietf-teas-te-service-mapping-yang-08.txt
	Pages           : 53
	Date            : 2021-08-28

Abstract:
   This document provides a YANG data model to map customer service
   models (e.g., the L3VPN Service Model (L3SM)) to Traffic Engineering
   (TE) models (e.g., the TE Tunnel or the Virtual Network (VN) model).
   These models are referred to as TE Service Mapping Model and are
   applicable generically to the operator's need for seamless control
   and management of their VPN services with underlying TE support.

   The models are principally used for monitoring and diagnostics of the
   management systems to show how the service requests are mapped onto
   underlying network resource and TE models.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-teas-te-service-mapping-yang/

There is also an HTML version available at:
https://www.ietf.org/archive/id/draft-ietf-teas-te-service-mapping-yang-08.html

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-teas-te-service-mapping-yang-08

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

---

From: Dhruv Dhody <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 28 Aug 2021 20:06:47 +0530

Hi WG,

Based on the discussion on the mailing list, we have added clarification of
purpose as part of the introduction (sections 1.1 and 1.2). Further text is
added to highlight that this mapping is exposed if there is an
understanding of VN/Tunnels outside of the network. We plan to add some
more examples in the appendix to describe the usage of the mapping model.
Open discussion points are also captured as part of the appendix.

Thanks!
Dhruv

On Sat, Aug 28, 2021 at 7:55 PM <[email-masked]> wrote:

> _______________________________________________
> Teas mailing list
> [email-masked]
> https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/teas
>