Subject: Re: [Teas] Regarding IPR on draft-wd-teas-ietf-network-slice-nbi-yang-04

From: "Wubo (lana)" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 25 Aug 2021 01:28:01 +0000

No, I'm not aware of any IPR that applies to this draft.

Regards,
Bo

发件人: Vishnu Pavan Beeram [mailto:[email-masked]]
发送时间: 2021年8月25日 0:30
收件人: Wubo (lana) <[email-masked]>; Dhruv Dhody <[email-masked]>; Rokui, Reza (Nokia - CA/Ottawa) <[email-masked]>; Tarek Saad <[email-masked]>; [email-masked]
抄送: TEAS WG <[email-masked]>; TEAS WG Chairs <[email-masked]>
主题: Regarding IPR on draft-wd-teas-ietf-network-slice-nbi-yang-04

Authors, Contributors, WG,

As part of the preparation for polling for WG document adoption:

Are you aware of any IPR that applies to the draft identified above?

  Please state either:

  "No, I'm not aware of any IPR that applies to this draft"
  or
  "Yes, I'm aware of IPR that applies to this draft"

If so, has this IPR been disclosed in compliance with IETF IPR rules
(see RFCs 3979, 4879, 3669 and 5378 for more details)?

If yes to the above, please state either:

  "Yes, the IPR has been disclosed in compliance with IETF IPR rules"
  or
  "No, the IPR has not been disclosed"

If you answer no, please provide any additional details you think
  appropriate.

If you are listed as a document author or contributor please answer the
above by responding to this email regardless of whether or not you are
aware of any relevant IPR.  This document will not advance to the next
stage until a response has been received from each author and listed
contributor.  NOTE: THIS APPLIES TO ALL OF YOU LISTED IN THIS
MESSAGE'S TO LINES.

If you are on the WG email list or attend WG meetings but are not listed
as an author or contributor, we remind you of your obligations under
the IETF IPR rules which encourages you to notify the IETF if you are
aware of IPR of others on an IETF contribution, or to refrain from
participating in any contribution or discussion related to your
undisclosed IPR. For more information, please see the RFCs listed above
and
http://trac.tools.ietf.org/group/iesg/trac/wiki/IntellectualProperty.

Thank you,
Pavan and Lou

---

From: "韩柳燕" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 27 Aug 2021 16:45:13 +0800

Hi chairs,

Best regards,
Liuyan

2021-08-27 

-------------------------------------
韩柳燕 / Han Liuyan
中国移动通信研究院 网络技术研究所 / China Mobile Research Institute
地址: 北京市西城区宣武门西大街32号创新大厦,100053
电话: 010-15801696688-33076
传真：010-63601087
手机: 15810339103
Email: [email-masked]
------------------------------------- 

发件人： Wubo (lana) 
发送时间： 2021-08-25  09:28:07 
收件人： Vishnu Pavan Beeram; Dhruv Dhody; Rokui, Reza (Nokia - CA/Ottawa); Tarek Saad; [email-masked] 
抄送： TEAS WG; TEAS WG Chairs 
主题： Re: Regarding IPR on draft-wd-teas-ietf-network-slice-nbi-yang-04 

Regards,
Bo

  Please state either:

Thank you,
Pavan and Lou