Subject: [Teas] The TEAS WG has placed draft-king-teas-applicability-actn-slicing in state "Candidate for WG Adoption"

From: IETF Secretariat <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 27 Aug 2021 05:42:50 -0700

The TEAS WG has placed draft-king-teas-applicability-actn-slicing in state
Candidate for WG Adoption (entered by Vishnu Beeram)

The document is available at
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-king-teas-applicability-actn-slicing/

Comment:
Pre WG Adoption IPR Poll Responses:

Daniel King <[email-masked]>
https://mailarchive.ietf.org/arch/msg/teas/aR1rf7zv12r5XPiEBkY9I6kXTzk/

John E Drake <[email-masked]>
https://mailarchive.ietf.org/arch/msg/teas/tvgkKNnwscDHRkJZNHxKqCPscHI/

Zheng Haomian <[email-masked]>
https://mailarchive.ietf.org/arch/msg/teas/gkD3rAGyHI3YLP3st3sIe7J9EfA/

Adrian Farrel <[email-masked]>
https://mailarchive.ietf.org/arch/msg/teas/Jz8sEx3bQsoozDbLNrOz2SmVZ08/

Young Lee <[email-masked]>
https://mailarchive.ietf.org/arch/msg/teas/5Xs_c_x0rWWfA8-zmTns0RmTH7g/

Mohamed Boucadair <[email-masked]>
https://mailarchive.ietf.org/arch/msg/teas/hmAqfH4L8oLR0OifpkA2JGWT4rI/

Belotti, Sergio <[email-masked]>
https://mailarchive.ietf.org/arch/msg/teas/F4uRD2Ykyu3gufuWykvsa6WSdcE/

Daniele Ceccarelli <[email-masked]>
https://mailarchive.ietf.org/arch/msg/teas/K3h29f8TXC8u6GB_bEgMZb6pEnc/