Subject: [Teep] Alissa Cooper's No Objection on charter-ietf-teep-00-04: (with COMMENT)

From: Alissa Cooper <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 07 Mar 2018 09:27:53 -0800

Alissa Cooper has entered the following ballot position for
charter-ietf-teep-00-04: No Objection

When responding, please keep the subject line intact and reply to all
email addresses included in the To and CC lines. (Feel free to cut this
introductory paragraph, however.)

The document, along with other ballot positions, can be found here:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/charter-ietf-teep/

----------------------------------------------------------------------
COMMENT:
----------------------------------------------------------------------

"providing TEEs providing lifecycle management" --> something is wrong there

"The group will produce the following deliverables. The first draft is" -->
kind of implies that the deliverable is a draft rather than an RFC

s/other relevant standards/other relevant standards groups/

---

From: Kathleen Moriarty <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 7 Mar 2018 12:56:52 -0500

Hi Alissa,

Thank you for your editorial suggestions.  I made updates to address
these.  inline.

> https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/charter-ietf-teep/

s/providing TEEs providing lifecycle management/providing TEEs with
lifecycle management/
> kind of implies that the deliverable is a draft rather than an RFC

s/The first draft is/The first document is/

New sentence to remove second use of document:

The first document is on
architecture, describing the involved entities, their relationships,
assumptions, the keying framework, and relevant use cases.

> s/other relevant standards/other relevant standards groups/

Done, thanks!

-- 

Best regards,
Kathleen