Subject: [Teep] Invitation: Call for TEEP agenda items @ Tue Mar 26, 2019 4am - 5am (EDT) ([email-masked])

From: Lubna Dajani <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 22 Mar 2019 15:24:28 +0000

You have been invited to the following event.

Title: [Teep] Call for TEEP agenda items
The TEEP WG meeting is scheduled for 9am-11am CET Tuesday March 26th.
Currently we have the following agenda items:

* Agenda bashing, Logistics
* Architecture (draft-ietf-teep-architecture)
* TEEP Hackathon report
* Open Trust Protocol (draft-ietf-teep-opentrustprotocol)
* OTrP over HTTP (draft-thaler-teep-otrp-over-http)

Please send any agenda requests, including requested time and presenter, to
[email-masked]

Thanks,
Dave

_______________________________________________
TEEP mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/teep
When: Tue Mar 26, 2019 4am – 5am Eastern Time - New York
Video call: Join video call  
<https://hangouts.google.com/hangouts/_/calendar/bHVibmFkYWphbmlAZ21haWwuY29t.40v25mk8f4ve3soljl1pn5saht>
Calendar: [email-masked]
Who:
     * Lubna Dajani - organizer
     * [email-masked]
     * dthaler=[email-masked]

Event details:  
https://www.google.com/calendar/event?action=VIEW&eid=NDB2MjVtazhmNHZlM3NvbGpsMXBuNXNhaHQgdGVlcEBpZXRmLm9yZw&tok=MjEjbHVibmFkYWphbmlAZ21haWwuY29tMzNmMjUyNmMyNzIyYjk5ODNkMzljYTVhZDAwMWJiMTU0YjE0MWJmMQ&ctz=America%2FNew_York&hl=en&es=0

Invitation from Google Calendar: https://www.google.com/calendar/

You are receiving this courtesy email at the account [email-masked] because  
you are an attendee of this event.

To stop receiving future updates for this event, decline this event.  
Alternatively you can sign up for a Google account at  
https://www.google.com/calendar/ and control your notification settings for  
your entire calendar.

Forwarding this invitation could allow any recipient to modify your RSVP  
response. Learn more at  
https://support.google.com/calendar/answer/37135#forwarding