Subject: [Teep] I-D Action: draft-tschofenig-teep-protocol-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 17 Nov 2019 13:25:14 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Trusted Execution Environment Provisioning WG of the IETF.

        Title           : Trusted Execution Environment Provisioning Protocol (teep-p)
        Authors         : Hannes Tschofenig
                          Mingliang Pei
                          David Wheeler
                          Dave Thaler
	Filename        : draft-tschofenig-teep-protocol-01.txt
	Pages           : 20
	Date            : 2019-11-17

Abstract:
   This document specifies a protocol that installs, updates, and
   deletes Trusted Applications (TAs) in a device with a Trusted
   Execution Environment (TEE).  This specification defines an
   interoperable protocol for managing the lifecycle of TAs.

   The protocol name is teep-p, pronounced teepee.  This conjures an
   image of a wedge-shaped protective covering for one's belongings,
   which sort of matches the intent of this protocol.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-tschofenig-teep-protocol/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-tschofenig-teep-protocol-01
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-tschofenig-teep-protocol-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-tschofenig-teep-protocol-01

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/