Subject: [Teep] IPR confirmation for HTTP transport for TEEP

From: tirumal reddy <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 21 Jul 2021 12:05:33 +0530

Hi,

While preparing shepherd write-up for draft-ietf-teep-otrp-over-http-11, in
accordance with BCP78 and BCP79 I have to ask Dave and contributors of this
draft whether they are aware of any IPR regarding this document.

Please confirm this by replying to this message..

Best Regards,
-Tiru

---

From: Dave Thaler <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 21 Jul 2021 07:57:23 +0000

I am not aware of any IPR.

From: TEEP <[email-masked]> On Behalf Of tirumal reddy
Sent: Tuesday, July 20, 2021 11:36 PM
To: [email-masked]
Subject: [Teep] IPR confirmation for HTTP transport for TEEP

Hi,

While preparing shepherd write-up for draft-ietf-teep-otrp-over-http-11, in accordance with BCP78 and BCP79 I have to ask Dave and contributors of this draft whether they are aware of any IPR regarding this document.

Best Regards,
-Tiru

---

From: Mingliang Pei <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 21 Jul 2021 10:36:06 -0700

I am not aware of any IPR. Thanks, Ming

On Tue, Jul 20, 2021 at 11:36 PM tirumal reddy <[email-masked]> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> While preparing shepherd write-up for draft-ietf-teep-otrp-over-http-11,
> in accordance with BCP78 and BCP79 I have to ask Dave and contributors of
> this draft whether they are aware of any IPR regarding this document.
>
> _______________________________________________
> TEEP mailing list
> [email-masked]
>
> https://clicktime.symantec.com/3EPDSbcNYRUfZcVGtKCVj8w7Vc?u=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.ietf.org%2Fmailman%2Flistinfo%2Fteep
>

-- 
This electronic communication and the information and any files transmitted 
with it, or attached to it, are confidential and are intended solely for 
the use of the individual or entity to whom it is addressed and may contain 
information that is confidential, legally privileged, protected by privacy 
laws, or otherwise restricted from disclosure to anyone else. If you are 
not the intended recipient or the person responsible for delivering the 
e-mail to the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any use, 
copying, distributing, dissemination, forwarding, printing, or copying of 
this e-mail is strictly prohibited. If you received this e-mail in error, 
please return the e-mail to the sender, delete it from your computer, and 
destroy any printed copy of it.