Subject: [Teep] I-D Action: draft-ietf-teep-protocol-06.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 12 Jul 2021 16:50:12 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Trusted Execution Environment Provisioning WG of the IETF.

        Title           : Trusted Execution Environment Provisioning (TEEP) Protocol
        Authors         : Hannes Tschofenig
                          Mingliang Pei
                          David Wheeler
                          Dave Thaler
                          Akira Tsukamoto
	Filename        : draft-ietf-teep-protocol-06.txt
	Pages           : 38
	Date            : 2021-07-12

Abstract:
   This document specifies a protocol that installs, updates, and
   deletes Trusted Components in a device with a Trusted Execution
   Environment (TEE).  This specification defines an interoperable
   protocol for managing the lifecycle of Trusted Components.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-teep-protocol/

There is also an htmlized version available at:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-teep-protocol-06

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-teep-protocol-06

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/