Subject: [testlist] Move of the IRTF Website

From: Glen <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 22 Sep 2008 12:40:47 -0700

All -

It is proposed that we take over web hosting for the IRTF, and move the
website www.irtf.org from its current host to the AMS central server
network.

To that end, we have staged the site on our servers, and, using hostfile
overrides, Aaron Falk, the IRTF caretaker, has checked the site and
given his blessing.

If anyone else has any commentary or objections, please let me know now.
 Absent any other communication, I will make this change in about 24
hours from the time of this email.

Thanks,
Glen
_______________________________________________
Testlist mailing list
[email-masked]
https://mail.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/testlist

---

From: Brian E Carpenter <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 23 Sep 2008 09:13:16 +1200

I tried the etc/hosts override myself, and it looks fine to me too,
viewed from across the Pacific.

   Brian

---

From: Glen <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 23 Sep 2008 17:52:23 -0700

> viewed from across the Pacific.

Brian -

Thank you for testing.

All -

There having been no objections, I have now "thrown the switch", and the
IRTF website is now hosted by AMS.

Welcome aboard, IRTF!

Aaron -

Please let me know whatever you need in terms of access setup, list
configuration changes, etc.  I will work with you directly to finish up
whatever details remain for the conversion.

Thanks to all for your help!

Glen