Subject: TEWG MIB on its way to IESG

From: Jim Boyle <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 16 Sep 2003 19:37:11 -0700 (PDT)

My understanding is that -06 addressed any final coments in WG last call,
so I will be sending this to IESG.
Let me know if you think I am mistaken (that the changes were actually
substantial enough to warrant another last call, or the concerns were
not addressed)

thanks!

Jim

Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-ietf-tewg-mib-06.txt
Parts/Attachments:
   1   Shown     51 lines  Text
   2.1   OK     136 bytes  Message
   2.2 Shown     69 bytes  Message
----------------------------------------

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts
directories.
This draft is a work item of the Internet Traffic Engineering Working
Group of
the IETF.

        Title           : A Traffic Engineering MIB
        Author(s)       : K. Kompella
        Filename        : draft-ietf-tewg-mib-06.txt
        Pages           : 39
        Date            : 2003-9-3

This memo defines a portion of the Management Information Base (MIB)
for use with network management protocols in the Internet community.
In particular, it describes managed objects for Traffic Engineered
Tunnels, for example, Multi-Protocol Label Switched Paths.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-tewg-mib-06.txt