Subject: [therightkey] fyi: APPSDIR review of draft-laurie-pki-sunlight-05 (Alexey Melnikov)

From: =JeffH <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 22 Jan 2013 08:48:20 -0800

------- Forwarded Message

Date:    Mon, 21 Jan 2013 18:40:56 +0000
From:    Alexey Melnikov <[email-masked]>
To:      [email-masked], [email-masked]
cc:      [email-masked]
Subject: [apps-discuss] APPSDIR review of draft-laurie-pki-sunlight-05

I have been selected as the Applications Area Directorate reviewer for
this draft (for background on appsdir, please see ​
http://trac.tools.ietf.org/area/app/trac/wiki/ApplicationsAreaDirectorate).

Please resolve these comments along with any other Last Call comments
you may receive.  Please wait for direction from your document shepherd
or AD before posting a new version of the draft.

Document: draft-laurie-pki-sunlight-05
Title: Certificate Transparency
Reviewer: Alexey Melnikov
Review Date: 2013-01-21
IETF Last Call Date: 2013-01-24
IESG Telechat Date: unknown

Summary:

This draft is nearly ready for publication as an Experimental RFC. I
think a revision should be able to address my issues (and issues raised
by Eliot earlier).

Major Issues:
    none

Minor Issues:

1) There are no references for SHA-256/TLS/RSA in the document. They are
Normative and should be added.

2) Section 4 needs references for JSON, base64 and HTTP.

3) Section 4.1: it would be good to have an example.

4) In 4.5/4.6: are indexes 0-based or 1-based?
_______________________________________________
apps-discuss mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/apps-discuss

------- End of Forwarded Message