Subject: [TICTOC] RE: TicToc BOF NTP topic

From: "Jeremy Bennington" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 12 Feb 2007 07:26:01 -0800

Stewart,

Symmetricom would be happy to present at the TicToc BOF on the
capabilities of NTP for high precision time and frequency
synchronization.  There are several aspects that we could cover
including modifications to the architecture (not the protocol) like HW
time stamping, packet rate, oscillator choice and network architecture.
We could also cover potential protocol options.  

I believe others have offered to cover 1588, but if needed we could
present that as well.  

Warm Regards,

Jeremy Bennington
+1 (408) 307-1164

----------------------------------------------------------------------

The TICTOC BOF has been scheduled for Tuesday 20th March 0900 to 1130.

More information on TICTOC can be obtained from:

http://www1.tools.ietf.org/bof/trac/wiki#TimeframeIETF68Prague

It's not yet determined who will be chairing the BOF and the detailed
agenda is still being worked on. In the meantime I suggest that those
that wish to present on this topic send requests to the TICTOC list.

Stewart

PS: for those not familiar with IETF procedures, the IETF agenda will
not be final until much closer to the meeting, so please keep an eye on
the IETF agenda page

https://datatracker.ietf.org/public/meeting_agenda_html.cgi?meeting_num=
68

------------------------------

_______________________________________________
TICTOC mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/tictoc

End of TICTOC Digest, Vol 7, Issue 3
************************************

_______________________________________________
TICTOC mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/tictoc