Subject: [TICTOC] agenda for tomorrow's meeting (24 March 2015 @ 0900 CDT (1400 UTC))

From: Karen O'Donoghue <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 24 Mar 2015 22:07:14 +0000

Folks,

Below is the draft agenda for tomorrow’s joint ntp / tictoc meeting. We are currently planning to participate in a Meetecho remote participation experiment. This should allow remote participant audio. The link for Meetecho is:
https://www.ietf.org/meeting/92/remote-participation.html#Meetecho

If you want the stand audio and jabber, those links are:
https://www.ietf.org/meeting/92/remote-participation.html#audio
https://www.ietf.org/meeting/92/remote-participation.html#jabber

Regards,
Karen

Joint TICTOC and NTP WG Meeting
IETF 92 - Dallas  
Wednesday 25 March 2015 - 0900-1130 CDT (1300-1530 UTC) 
Far East room

Chairs:  
	Karen O’Donoghue
	Yaakov (J) Stein

Agenda

* Administrivia and Agenda Bashing (Chairs) 

NTP WG Agenda:

* NTP WG status (Chairs) 

* Network Time Security (Kristof)
  draft-ietf-ntp-network-time-security-08
  draft-ietf-ntp-cms-for-nts-message-02
  draft-ietf-ntp-using-nts-for-ntp-00

* A YANG Data Model for NTP
  draft-wu-ntp-ntp-cfg-00

* NTP BCP discussion

TICTOC Agenda:

* TICTOC WG status (Chairs)

* Liaison to IEEE 1588 on Management

* Update on IEEE 1588 (Arnold)

* Enterprise profile for IEEE 1588 (Arnold) 
  draft-ietf-tictoc-ptp-enterprise-profile

* Residence Time Measurement  
   draft-mirsky-mpls-residence-time-04