Subject: [TICTOC] I-D Action: draft-ietf-tictoc-1588v2-yang-07.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 27 Nov 2017 22:25:57 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Timing over IP Connection and Transfer of Clock WG of the IETF.

        Title           : YANG Data Model for IEEE 1588-2008
        Authors         : Yuanlong Jiang
                          Xian Liu
                          Jinchun Xu
                          Rodney Cummings
	Filename        : draft-ietf-tictoc-1588v2-yang-07.txt
	Pages           : 29
	Date            : 2017-11-27

Abstract:
   This document defines a YANG data model for the configuration of
   IEEE 1588-2008 devices and clocks, and also retrieval of the
   configuration information, data set and running states of IEEE
   1588-2008 clocks.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-tictoc-1588v2-yang/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-tictoc-1588v2-yang-07
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-tictoc-1588v2-yang-07

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-tictoc-1588v2-yang-07

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

---

From: Jiangyuanlong <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 28 Nov 2017 06:37:08 +0000

Hi all,

Based on all the comments we received after the WG Last Call, another revision of this draft is uploaded.
Thanks a lot for all those discussions.

Regards,
Yuanlong

-----Original Message-----
From: TICTOC [mailto:[email-masked]] On Behalf Of [email-masked]
Sent: Tuesday, November 28, 2017 2:26 PM
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]
Subject: [TICTOC] I-D Action: draft-ietf-tictoc-1588v2-yang-07.txt

Abstract:

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

_______________________________________________
TICTOC mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/tictoc