Subject: Re: [TICTOC] I-D Action: draft-ietf-tictoc-1588v2-yang-09.txt

From: Jiangyuanlong <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 20 Aug 2018 07:31:01 +0000

Hello All,

For the convenience of implementers, I have uploaded the newest YANG module to github:
https://github.com/Jiangyuanlong/yang/tree/master/standard/ietf/DRAFT
Hope it helps!

Regards,
Yuanlong

-----Original Message-----
From: TICTOC [mailto:[email-masked]] On Behalf Of [email-masked]
Sent: Tuesday, July 24, 2018 2:06 PM
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]
Subject: [TICTOC] I-D Action: draft-ietf-tictoc-1588v2-yang-09.txt

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Timing over IP Connection and Transfer of Clock WG of the IETF.

        Title           : YANG Data Model for IEEE 1588-2008
        Authors         : Yuanlong Jiang
                          Xian Liu
                          Jinchun Xu
                          Rodney Cummings
	Filename        : draft-ietf-tictoc-1588v2-yang-09.txt
	Pages           : 31
	Date            : 2018-07-23

Abstract:
   This document defines a YANG data model for the configuration of
   IEEE 1588-2008 devices and clocks, and also retrieval of the
   configuration information, data set and running states of IEEE
   1588-2008 clocks. The YANG module in this document conforms to the
   Network Management Datastore Architecture (NMDA).

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-tictoc-1588v2-yang/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-tictoc-1588v2-yang-09
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-tictoc-1588v2-yang-09

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-tictoc-1588v2-yang-09

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

_______________________________________________
TICTOC mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/tictoc