Subject: [ietf-tls] revised I-D (Addition of Camellia to TLS)

From: Shiho MORIAI <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 30 May 2001 11:38:43 JST

Dear IETF TLS WG,  

I've just submitted draft-ietf-tls-camellia-01.txt (Addition of the
Camellia Encryption Algorithm to TLS).

Major changes from the previous version include:

1. Intellectual property section is updated.   
   
   We are prepared to grant, on the basis of reciprocity and
   non-discriminatory, a royalty-free license under Camellia essential
   patents in accordance with Section 10 of RFC 2026.  I sent a formal
   patent statement pertaining to Camellia to the IETF Secretariat a
   few days ago. It will be available on the IETF page of IPR Notices.

2. Camellia ciphersuites are defined and numbered according to the
   discussion of this mailing list. 

Best regards,
Shiho Moriai

NTT Laboratories  
Information Security Project

---
You are currently subscribed to ietf-tls as: [email-masked]
To unsubscribe send a blank email to [email-masked]