Subject: [TLS] WG last call on draft-ietf-tls-openpgp-keys-08

From: <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 5 May 2006 13:15:24 +0300

This message starts a TLS WG last call on "Using OpenPGP keys for TLS
authentication" (draft-ietf-tls-openpgp-keys-08), prior to sending the
document to the IESG for consideration as Experimental. 

Please send your comments to the WG mailing list by Sunday May 21st.
Comments along the lines "I've read it and it looks OK" are helpful
and encouraged.

Best regards,
Pasi & Eric

_______________________________________________
TLS mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/tls

---

From: Simon Josefsson <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 05 May 2006 12:28:56 +0200

> Comments along the lines "I've read it and it looks OK" are helpful

I've read it and it looks OK.

/Simon