Subject: [TLS] WGLC: draft-ietf-tls-psk-null-00

From: Eric Rescorla <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 06 Sep 2006 16:45:31 -0700

This is a Working Group Last Call for draft-ietf-tls-psk-null-00.txt.

Please send comments to the mailing list.

In particular, the chairs would like to solicit comments on whether
this document should be advanced to Proposed Standard or Informational.

-Ekr

_______________________________________________
TLS mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/tls

---

From: "Pasi Eronen" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 18 Sep 2006 11:15:11 +0300

<wg chair hat off>

I have reviewed draft-ietf-tls-psk-null-00, and I think it's in quite
good shape. I've included some minor editorial suggestions below.  
I don't have a strong opinion on the PS/Informational status; maybe
Informational since I'd expect most users would want to use
encryption.

- Title: "Suite" should be plural, since this document defines three
new cipher suites. And I'd suggest adding "(TLS)" to the end of the
title.

- Abstract: should not have any citations (ID-Checklist, 3.1.B)

- Page header: Suggest changing abbreviated title ("New Cipher Suites
for TLS-PSK") to something like "PSK Cipher Suites with NULL
Encryption for TLS".

Best regards,
Pasi

---

From: Eric Rescorla <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 18 Sep 2006 21:24:58 -0700

> this document should be advanced to Proposed Standard or Informational.

I realized that I neglected to set a final date. Let's say it's 
Friday Sep 22.

-Ekr