Subject: [TLS] New version of draft-ietf-tls-ecdhe-psk after the WGLC

From: Mohamad Badra <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 29 Sep 2008 12:26:50 +0200

Dear all,

A new version of draft-ietf-tls-ecdhe-psk is now available 
(http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-tls-ecdhe-psk-03.txt).

All WGLC and post-WGLC comments received have now been acted upon, the 
References have been updated, and the new version now includes a minimum 
number of cipher suites using SHA-2 algorithms as in RFC 5289 etc. (and 
which are only usable with TLS 1.2 and up) as well, in order to avoid 
having to produce an extra document to conform with the IESG appeal to 
move to stronger hash algorithms.

The draft should now be ready to request publication as an RFC; at IEFT 
72, the WG had agreed to postpone that until after the publication of 
TLS 1.2, RFC 5246 (which has happened six weeks ago) and the progress of 
the other two TLS cipher suite WG drafts (which have been published as 
RFCs 5288 and 5289 five weeks ago), to simplify the treatment of References.

Best regards,
-- 
Mohamad Badra
CNRS - LIMOS Laboratory

_______________________________________________
TLS mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/tls