Subject: [TLS] draft-kato-tls-rfc4132bis-03

From: Satoru Kanno <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 27 Feb 2009 01:19:01 +0900

Hi, List

We've uploaded an updated 'Camellia Cipher Suites for TLS',
and is available at

http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-kato-tls-rfc4132bis-03.txt

Please check our document.

Of course, comments and questions about our document would be welcome.

Best regards,

--
Satoru Kanno

Security Business Unit
Mobile and Security Solution Business Group
NTT Software Corporation

e-mail: [email-masked]

---

From: Nelson B Bolyard <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 26 Feb 2009 15:06:37 -0800

> Of course, comments and questions about our document would be welcome.

Please provide a brief summary of the differences between this document
and RFC 4132.  Since RFC 4132 is implemented in recent versions of
Firefox, I am interested in knowing if the new document necessitates
any changes that might present interoperability issues with implementations
of that RFC.

Regards,
/Nelson Bolyard