Subject: [TLS] Call for Review on draft-kanno-tls-camellia-gcm-00

From: Satoru Kanno <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 28 Jan 2010 11:47:23 +0900

Dear all,

I've posted draft-kanno-tls-camellia-gcm-00.
 URL: http://tools.ietf.org/id/draft-kanno-tls-camellia-gcm-00.txt

Comments about our document would be welcome.

We plan to make this draft to next step 'Publication Request'
within two weeks.

Best regards,

-------------------------------------------------------------
Filename:	 draft-kanno-tls-camellia-gcm
Revision:	 00
Title:		 Camellia Galois Counter Mode (GCM) Cipher Suites for TLS
Creation_date:	 2010-01-27
WG ID:		 Independent Submission
Number_of_pages: 9

Abstract:
This document describes the use of the Camellia in Galois Counter
Mode (GCM) as a Transport Layer Security (TLS) authenticated
encryption operation.  This document defines TLS cipher suites that
use Camellia-GCM with RSA, DSA, Diffie-Hellman-based key exchange and
Elliptic Curve Cryptography (ECC).

The IETF Secretariat.
-------------------------------------------------------------

-- 
Satoru Kanno

Security Business Unit
Mobile and Security Solution Business Group
NTT Software Corporation

e-mail: [email-masked]