Subject: [TLS] Java Platform , Standard Edition (Java SE) RFC5746 Interop Test Server

From: Xuelei Fan <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 29 May 2010 09:16:44 +0800

Java Platform , Standard Edition (Java SE) has created a TLS
interoperability test server to provide a testbed for the RFC 5746
Renegotiation Indication Extension (RI) and the Signaling Cipher Suite
Value (SCSV), a simple SSL/TLS/HTTPS connection, and a secure
renegotiation.

You can get the server description and instructions from
http://soltemp1.eu.sun.com:10080/.

In the front page, http://soltemp1.eu.sun.com:10080/, a simple secure
renegotiation is tested.

In the extended compatibility test page,
http://soltemp1.eu.sun.com:10080/compatibility, more test cases are
covered, including initial handshaking, session resume and full
renegotiation.

In the additional compatibility test page,
http://soltemp1.eu.sun.com:10080/specifics, even more test cases are
covered, including client authentication, etc. Note that in this page,
because the browser normally need to kick start a lot threads to visit
the server, so some of the tests may be timeout and failed. If it
happened, please click the "Manual Test URL" under the image to test it
separately.

Our test pages are friendly for major browsers that enable javascript.
But the test server also works well with other HTTPS clients, such as
"wget". If you want to test a HTTPS client other than the current
browser manually, please get the URL from the corresponding linkage:
Manual Test URL.

Please let me know your testing result.

We plan to close the test by Wed next week (June 2, 2010), let me know
if you need longer.

Xuelei
Java Security/Network Group