Subject: [TLS] Internet SSL Survey Metrics

From: Ivan Ristic <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 30 Jun 2010 08:18:37 +0100

I sent an email with this document to the list last night, but it
didn't go through because of the attachment size.

Please download it from here:

    http://blog.ivanristic.com/SSL_Survey_Desired_Metrics.pdf

The document contains the list of data points I will collect from
every SSL server I know of whose certificate matches the domain name
on which it operates. From the data I will initially prepare a
presentation (in late July), and hopefully a proper report later on
(Q4 this year, or Q1 2011).

I am aware that there are many data points that are missing; for
example SNI support, compression support, etc. For those, mostly very
technical aspects of TLS, I would very much appreciate your
assistance.

-- 
Ivan Ristic
ModSecurity Handbook [http://www.modsecurityhandbook.com]
SSL Labs [https://www.ssllabs.com/ssldb/]