Subject: [TLS] I-D Action: draft-ietf-tls-rfc4347-bis-06.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 03 Jul 2011 17:54:33 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories. This draft is a work item of the Transport Layer Security Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : Datagram Transport Layer Security version 1.2
	Author(s)       : Eric Rescorla
                          Nagendra Modadugu
	Filename        : draft-ietf-tls-rfc4347-bis-06.txt
	Pages           : 33
	Date            : 2011-07-03

   This document specifies Version 1.2 of the Datagram Transport Layer
   Security (DTLS) protocol.  The DTLS protocol provides communications
   privacy for datagram protocols.  The protocol allows client/server
   applications to communicate in a way that is designed to prevent
   eavesdropping, tampering, or message forgery.  The DTLS protocol is
   based on the Transport Layer Security (TLS) protocol and provides
   equivalent security guarantees.  Datagram semantics of the underlying
   transport are preserved by the DTLS protocol. This document
   updates DTLS 1.0 to work with TLS version 1.2.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-tls-rfc4347-bis-06.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

This Internet-Draft can be retrieved at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-tls-rfc4347-bis-06.txt