Subject: [TLS] Agenda items for TLS meeting at IETF 83

From: Joe Salowey <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 5 Mar 2012 22:08:48 -0800

The TLS meeting is scheduled for Wednesday Afternoon,  please let the chairs know if you have any agenda items you would like to present.  

Thanks,

Joe

---

From: "Tschofenig, Hannes (NSN - FI/Espoo)" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 6 Mar 2012 09:02:59 +0200

Hi Joe, 

I would like to talk about these two items:

* draft-ietf-tls-oob-pubkey
* draft-ietf-tls-cached-info

draft-ietf-tls-oob-pubkey had been updated since the last IETF meeting
and there was feedback on the mailing list. I have also worked on an
implementation of it (see
https://github.com/hannestschofenig/tschofenig-ids/raw/master/smart-obje
ct-security/smart-object-security.pdf). 

draft-ietf-tls-cached-info had also been updated since the last IETF
meeting, there was also feedback on the list, and there are a few open
issues with the document. I am planning to submit an update before the
draft submission deadline. 

Ciao
Hannes

> -----Original Message-----
> From: [email-masked] [mailto:[email-masked]] On Behalf Of
> ext Joe Salowey
> Sent: Tuesday, March 06, 2012 8:09 AM
> To: [email-masked]
> Subject: [TLS] Agenda items for TLS meeting at IETF 83
> 
> The TLS meeting is scheduled for Wednesday Afternoon,  please let the
> chairs know if you have any agenda items you would like to present.
> 
> Thanks,
> 
> Joe
> _______________________________________________
> TLS mailing list
> [email-masked]
> https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/tls

---

From: "Dan Harkins" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 6 Mar 2012 08:22:38 -0800 (PST)

Hello,

  I'd like a few minutes to talk, again, about draft-harkins-tls-pwd.
There were quite a few comments on the list after the Taipei meeting
and I've addressed them in a new version. It's not posted yet but will
be before the cut-off date.

  thanks,

  Dan.