Subject: [TLS] Fwd: New Version Notification for draft-pettersen-tls-ext-multiple-ocsp-03.txt

From: "Yngve N. Pettersen (Developer Opera Software ASA)" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 06 Mar 2012 14:01:52 +0100

FYI

<http://www.ietf.org/id/draft-pettersen-tls-ext-multiple-ocsp-03.txt>

------- Forwarded message -------
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc:
Subject: New Version Notification for  
draft-pettersen-tls-ext-multiple-ocsp-03.txt
Date: Tue, 06 Mar 2012 13:49:50 +0100

A new version of I-D, draft-pettersen-tls-ext-multiple-ocsp-03.txt has
been successfully submitted by Yngve N. Pettersen and posted to the IETF
repository.

Filename:	 draft-pettersen-tls-ext-multiple-ocsp
Revision:	 03
Title:		 Adding Multiple TLS Certificate Status Extension requests
Creation date:	 2012-03-06
WG ID:		 Individual Submission
Number of pages: 9

Abstract:
     This document introduces a replacement of the TLS Certificate Status
     Extension to allow clients to specify and support multiple
     certificate status methods.  Also being introduced is a new OCSP-
     based method that servers can use to provide status information not
     just about the server&#39;s own certificate, but also the status of
     intermediate certificates in the chain.

The IETF Secretariat

-- 
Sincerely,
Yngve N. Pettersen
********************************************************************
Senior Developer		     Email: [email-masked]
Opera Software ASA                   http://www.opera.com/
Phone:  +47 23 69 32 60              Fax:    +47 23 69 24 01
********************************************************************