Subject: [TLS] Fwd: I-D Action: draft-mcgrew-tls-aes-ccm-ecc-07.txt

From: Sean Turner <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 03 Sep 2013 10:03:07 -0400

This draft has been hanging out for a while and David made some changes 
that I requested.  I'm going to issue an IETF LC in a couple of days and 
I'll make sure to cc the wg so you'll not miss the opportunity to send 
in any comments.

spt

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: I-D Action: draft-mcgrew-tls-aes-ccm-ecc-07.txt
Date: Fri, 30 Aug 2013 14:20:58 -0700
From: [email-masked]
Reply-To: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts 
directories.

	Title           : AES-CCM ECC Cipher Suites for TLS
	Author(s)       : David McGrew
                           Daniel V. Bailey
                           Matthew Campagna
                           Robert Dugal
	Filename        : draft-mcgrew-tls-aes-ccm-ecc-07.txt
	Pages           : 10
	Date            : 2013-07-12

Abstract:
    This memo describes the use of the Advanced Encryption Standard (AES)
    in the Counter and CBC-MAC Mode (CCM) of operation within Transport
    Layer Security (TLS) to provide confidentiality and data origin
    authentication.  The AES-CCM algorithm is amenable to compact
    implementations, making it suitable for constrained environments.
    The ciphersuites defined in this document use Elliptic Curve
    Cryptography (ECC), and are advantageous in networks with limited
    bandwidth.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-mcgrew-tls-aes-ccm-ecc

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-mcgrew-tls-aes-ccm-ecc-07

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-mcgrew-tls-aes-ccm-ecc-07

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

_______________________________________________
I-D-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/i-d-announce
Internet-Draft directories: http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt

---

From: Don Sturek <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 03 Sep 2013 07:19:21 -0700

Hi Sean (and David),

Thanks for getting this draft moving forward again.

Within ZigBee IP, we plan to support this draft and look forward to
finalization. 

Thanks,

Don Sturek
Chair, ZigBee Core Stack Working Group Chair.......

On 9/3/13 7:03 AM, "Sean Turner" <[email-masked]> wrote:

>TLS mailing list
>[email-masked]
>https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/tls