Subject: [TLS] I-D Action: draft-ietf-tls-encrypt-then-mac-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 06 Jun 2014 04:43:33 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
 This draft is a work item of the Transport Layer Security Working Group of the IETF.

        Title           : Encrypt-then-MAC for TLS and DTLS
        Author          : Peter Gutmann
	Filename        : draft-ietf-tls-encrypt-then-mac-02.txt
	Pages           : 7
	Date            : 2014-06-06

Abstract:
   This document describes a means of negotiating the use of the
   encrypt-then-MAC security mechanism in place of TLS'/DTLS' existing
   MAC-then-encrypt one, which has been the subject of a number of
   security vulnerabilities over a period of many years.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-tls-encrypt-then-mac/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-tls-encrypt-then-mac-02

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-tls-encrypt-then-mac-02

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/