Subject: [TLS] I-D Action: draft-ietf-tls-chacha20-poly1305-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 06 Nov 2015 11:10:09 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
 This draft is a work item of the Transport Layer Security Working Group of the IETF.

        Title           : ChaCha20-Poly1305 Cipher Suites for Transport Layer Security (TLS)
        Authors         : Adam Langley
                          Wan-Teh Chang
                          Nikos Mavrogiannopoulos
                          Joachim Strombergson
                          Simon Josefsson
	Filename        : draft-ietf-tls-chacha20-poly1305-02.txt
	Pages           : 7
	Date            : 2015-11-06

Abstract:
   This document describes the use of the ChaCha stream cipher and
   Poly1305 authenticator in the Transport Layer Security (TLS) and
   Datagram Transport Layer Security (DTLS) protocols.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-tls-chacha20-poly1305/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-tls-chacha20-poly1305-02

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-tls-chacha20-poly1305-02

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/