Subject: [TLS] An new "theoretically and practically unbreakable" and fast encryption algorithm

From: Ismail Kizir <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 17 Nov 2015 06:05:03 +0200

Hello,

I've developed a new encryption algorithm, which dynamically changes the
key according to plaintext and practically impossible to break. I also
opened to public with MIT License.
It is also quite fast; ~80% faster than the fastest mode of AES without cpu
instruction set support.
I will present a paper on a Turkish National Symposium on 3 December:
Inet-tr 2015. I am sending the document as an attachment Sorry, it is in
Turkish Language.
I've studied political sciences. Unfortunately, I haven't mathematical
background to write the proof. But it is a very simple logic. Anyone who
looks at the attached C code may understand why and how it is unbreakable.

I use the key as jump table and with every encrypted byte, I change the
jump table(the key) as a result of 3-4 parameters including the last
plaintext byte itself.
The code is self documented in English.
On Linux simply
gcc HohhaDynamicXOR.c -O2 -Wall
./a.out
will make integrity checks and print benchmarks. It is production ready.
Other algorithm results are the output of the "openssl speed" command.
If I am right; you will not be disappointed to include "Hohha Dynamic XOR
Encryption Algorithm" on TLS 1.3 Draft. Here are the benchmarks for
16,64,256,1024,8192 byte values with -O2 optimization level(-O3 gives ~20%
better results).Hop2 is 2 jump results and Hop3 is 3 jump results.
Please feel free to ask any questions or any explanation I can give.

PS: I've sent 2 other mails but they are blocked because of max. attachment
size quota. If admin allows, you can see my paper to be presented on
Turkish National Internet Symposium.

Regards
Ismail Kizir

*Algoritma*

*16*

*64*

*256*

*1024*

*8192*

Memcpy

663.42

1052.33

1043.33

1147.54

869.60

*Hohha XOR-Hop2*

*162.33*

*193.15*

*198.17*

*198.65*

*202.56*

*Hohha XOR Hop3*

*116.46*

*127.42*

*130.00*

*130.36*

*127.33*

des cbc

44.98

46.53

46.90

47.14

47.05

des ede3

17.65

18.00

18.03

18.03

18.06

rc2 cbc

26.58

27.10

27.28

27.25

27.35

rc4

22.22

36.02

41.81

43.71

43.63

blowfish cbc

84.71

90.58

91.71

91.28

91.41

Cast cbc

81.23

86.99

88.62

89.00

89.10

aes-128 cbc

77.85

85.20

87.91

18.27

18.59

aes-192 cbc

65.98

71.70

72.70

15.53

15.65

Aes-256 cbc

57.59

61.22

62.43

133.67

134.40

Camellia-128

74.04

109.17

124.03

12.87

12.88

Camellia-192

62.57

85.60

94.68

97.20

98.11

Camellia-256

62.58

85.63

94.69

97.35

97.97

aes-128 ige

78.44

82.05

83.08

83.42

83.17

Aes-192 ige

66.25

69.13

69.75

69.95

69.94

Aes-256 ige

57.69

59.71

60.22

60.40

60.27