Subject: [TLS] WG last call of draft-ietf-avtcore-rfc5764-mux-fixes-05

From: Magnus Westerlund <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 27 Jan 2016 10:39:25 +0100

AVTCORE and TLS,

TLS WG, you are included in this WG last call, as this document affects 
the TLS ContentType IANA registry.

This email starts a two week WG last call, that ends on the 10th of 
February. The intended status of this document is standards track 
(Proposed Standard).

The document can be retrieved here:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-avtcore-rfc5764-mux-fixes/

Cheers

Magnus Westerlund

----------------------------------------------------------------------
Services, Media and Network features, Ericsson Research EAB/TXM
----------------------------------------------------------------------
Ericsson AB                 | Phone  +46 10 7148287
Färögatan 6                 | Mobile +46 73 0949079
SE-164 80 Stockholm, Sweden | mailto: [email-masked]
----------------------------------------------------------------------