Subject: [TLS] I-D Action: draft-ietf-tls-esni-06.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 09 Mar 2020 15:06:32 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Transport Layer Security WG of the IETF.

        Title           : Encrypted Server Name Indication for TLS 1.3
        Authors         : Eric Rescorla
                          Kazuho Oku
                          Nick Sullivan
                          Christopher A. Wood
	Filename        : draft-ietf-tls-esni-06.txt
	Pages           : 27
	Date            : 2020-03-09

Abstract:
   This document defines a simple mechanism for encrypting the Server
   Name Indication for TLS 1.3.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-tls-esni/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-tls-esni-06
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-tls-esni-06

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-tls-esni-06

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/