Subject: [TLS] draft-ietf-tls-dtls13-35

From: Eric Rescorla <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 7 Mar 2020 14:24:32 -0800

Hi folks,

I have just submitted -35.

This makes the following notable changes:

- Fix contradictory text around the legacy cookie field by requiring it to
be empty.
- Note that you can't ACK records unless you are processing the contents
(as noted by Hanno).

It also fixes a few editorial problems around the AAD and the figures.

-Ekr

---

From: Eric Rescorla <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 9 Mar 2020 09:36:31 -0700

And -36 is now out, with some more editorial changes and changing the ACK
code point to avoid collisions.

---

From: Eric Rescorla <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 9 Mar 2020 10:09:03 -0700

Oops, and 37 because I missed a spot.

On Mon, Mar 9, 2020 at 9:36 AM Eric Rescorla <[email-masked]> wrote:

>> - Fix contradictory text around the legacy cookie field by requiring it
>> to be empty.