Subject: [TLS] draft-les-white-tls-preferred-pronouns

From: Lester White <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 1 Apr 2021 08:03:42 +0200

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

Title : Preferred Pronouns Extension for TLS
Author : Les White
Filename : draft-les-white-tls-preferred-pronouns-00.txt
Pages : 6
Date : 2021-04-01

Abstract:
The first thing that two parties should agree upon prior to any
further communication is which pronouns they prefer to be used. This
document presents a way to do just that by leveraging the TLS
handshake.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-les-white-tls-preferred-pronouns/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-les-white-tls-preferred-pronouns-00
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-les-white-tls-preferred-pronouns-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/