Subject: [TLS] I-D Action: draft-ietf-tls-dtls-rrc-03.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 21 Dec 2021 02:58:13 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Transport Layer Security WG of the IETF.

        Title           : Return Routability Check for DTLS 1.2 and DTLS 1.3
        Authors         : Hannes Tschofenig
                          Thomas Fossati
	Filename        : draft-ietf-tls-dtls-rrc-03.txt
	Pages           : 12
	Date            : 2021-12-21

Abstract:
   This document specifies a return routability check for use in context
   of the Connection ID (CID) construct for the Datagram Transport Layer
   Security (DTLS) protocol versions 1.2 and 1.3.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-tls-dtls-rrc/

There is also an htmlized version available at:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-tls-dtls-rrc-03

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-tls-dtls-rrc-03

Internet-Drafts are also available by rsync at rsync.ietf.org::internet-drafts