Subject: New draft for Rights Trading

From: Ko Fujimura <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 24 Nov 2000 16:43:52 +0900

Hi,

I posted a new draft for rights trading to the internet directory.
My apologies for taking such a long time to update the draft.

You can see the draft from the following location until it will be 
officially announced:

  ftp://torque.pothole.com/pub/ietf-trade/draft-ietf-trade-drt-requirements-01.txt

Major changes from the previous version are as follows:

(1) Naming for "digitalized rights"
  The name for "digitalized rights" are changed from "digital-rights" to 
  "electronic-rights", and "Generic" is added to the document title, etc. 
  to avoid confusion with "Digital Property Rights". 

(2) Application examples
  A new section that describes application examples are added (Section 6) 
  to clarify the objectives and benefit of rights trading. It may be helpful 
  to consider the relationship between the IOTP model.

(3) Improvement of readability
  A several editorial changes are made over the document, especially in 
  Section 2.2 and 2.3, to improve the correctness and readability.

Any comments or suggestions on this document are welcome.

Regards,

Ko
----------------------------------------------------------
Ko Fujimura, NTT Information Sharing Platform Laboratories
1-1 Hikarinooka, Yokosuka-shi, Kanagawa 239-0847, JAPAN
Tel: +81-(0)468-59-3814, Fax: +81-(0)468-59-2241
Email: [email-masked]