Subject: Working Group Last Call for Payment API and SET Supplement

From: "Donald E. Eastlake 3rd" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 30 Nov 2000 12:28:22 -0500

This is a working group last call for

Payment API for v1.0 Internet Open Trading Protocol (IOTP)
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-trade-iotp-v1.0-papi-03.txt
	and
SET Supplement for the v1.0 Internet Open Trading Protocol (IOTP)
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-trade-iotp-v1.0-set-02.txt

Both of these documents are currently intended to become Informational
RFCs.  If you believe they should have a different status, such as
Experimental or Proposed Standard, you should indicate why.

I expect that these documents will be on the agenda of the TRADE WG
meeting in San Diego (<http://www.ietf.org/meetings/agenda.html>).

This working group last call is through December 22nd 2000 to decide
if there is a consensus to advance these documents.

Thanks,
Donald

=====================================================================
 Donald E. Eastlake 3rd                      [email-masked]
 155 Beaver Street                                +1 508-634-2066(h)
 Milford, MA 01757 USA                            +1 508-261-5434(w)