Subject: Agenda for London

From: "Donald E. Eastlake 3rd" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 31 Jul 2001 00:31:52 -0400

Here is an initial agenda for the working group meeting at the 51st
IETF meeting in London next week.

TRADE WG Agenda (FRIDAY, August 10, 2001)
Belgrave/Clarence Room

09:00   Agenday Bashing

09:10   Documents Status

09:25   IOTP/ECML/Voucher Implementation Experience

09:40   ECML V2 Specification
	draft-ietf-trade-ecml2-spec-01.txt

09:55   XML Voucher: Generic Voucher Language & API
	draft-ietf-trade-voucher-lang-01.txt
	draft-ietf-trade-voucher-vtsapi-00.txt

10:30   SCCD using ECML

10:40   IOTP V2 Requirements
	draft-ietf-trade-iotp2-req-00.txt

10:50   Schedule Future Actions/Meetings

11:00   End

=====================================================================
 Donald E. Eastlake 3rd                      [email-masked]
 155 Beaver Street                                +1 508-634-2066(h)
 Milford, MA 01757 USA                            +1 508-261-5434(w)