Subject: Status of BrandID publications

From: Donald Eastlake 3rd <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 02 Nov 2001 15:03:53 -0500

Three IOTP BrandIDs have been published recently for registration.

On 8 October 2001,
   paybox
was published at
http://lists.elistx.com/archives/ietf-trade/200110/msg00000.html
which is over three weeks ago. There has been no opposition, so
IANA should register this BrandID forthwith.

On 12 October 2001,
   EZpay
was published at
http://lists.elistx.com/archives/ietf-trade/200110/msg00002.html
which was three weeks ago. There has been no opposition, so IANA
should register this BrandID forthwith.

On 23 October 2001,
   Credits
was published at
http://lists.elistx.com/archives/ietf-trade/200110/msg00004.html
Although the three week waiting period is not yet up, thus far there
appears to be a consensus again registring this BrandID.  Unless there
is a turn around in the comments on the mailing list, this BrandID
should NOT be registered by IANA.

The relevant IANA page is at
http://www.iana.org/assignments/iotp-codes

Thanks,
Donald
==================================================================
 Donald Eastlake 3rd  +1 508-634-2066(h)  [email-masked]
 155 Beaver Street    +1 508-261-5434(w)  [email-masked]
 Milford, MA 01757 USA