Subject: Working Group Last Call, -voucher-lang-04, -voucher-vtsapi-04

From: Donald Eastlake 3rd <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 05 Feb 2003 09:24:49 -0500 (EST)

I am starting a two week working group last call on
	draft-ietf-trade-voucher-lang-04.txt
and	draft-ietf-trade-voucher-vtsapi-04.txt
which will run until 19 February. These documents have been discussed 
and assuming they do not get more than minor comments can can be easily 
resoloved, I will forward them to the IESG on 19 February.

Thanks,
Donald
======================================================================
 Donald E. Eastlake 3rd                       [email-masked]
 155 Beaver Street              +1-508-634-2066(h) +1-508-851-8280(w)
 Milford, MA 01757 USA                   [email-masked]

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Wed, 05 Feb 2003 06:44:33 -0500
From: [email-masked]
To: IETF-Announce:  ;
Cc: [email-masked]
Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-ietf-trade-voucher-vtsapi-04.txt

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Internet Open Trading Protocol Working Group of the IETF.

	Title		: Voucher Trading System Application Programming 
                          Interface (VTS-API)
	Author(s)	: M. Terada, K. Fujimura
	Filename	: draft-ietf-trade-voucher-vtsapi-04.txt
	Pages		: 26
	Date		: 2003-2-4
	
This document specifies the Voucher Trading System Application
Programming Interface (VTS-API). The VTS-API allows a wallet or other
application to issue, transfer, and redeem vouchers in a uniform
manner independent of the VTS implementation. The VTS is a system to
securely transfer vouchers, e.g., coupons, tickets, loyalty points,
and gift certificates; this process is often necessary in the course
of payment and/or delivery transactions.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-trade-voucher-vtsapi-04.txt

To remove yourself from the IETF Announcement list, send a message to 
ietf-announce-request with the word unsubscribe in the body of the message.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP. Login with the username
"anonymous" and a password of your e-mail address. After logging in,
type "cd internet-drafts" and then
	"get draft-ietf-trade-voucher-vtsapi-04.txt".

A list of Internet-Drafts directories can be found in
http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html 
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt

Internet-Drafts can also be obtained by e-mail.

Send a message to:
	[email-masked].
In the body type:
	"FILE /internet-drafts/draft-ietf-trade-voucher-vtsapi-04.txt".
	
NOTE:	The mail server at ietf.org can return the document in
	MIME-encoded form by using the "mpack" utility.  To use this
	feature, insert the command "ENCODING mime" before the "FILE"
	command.  To decode the response(s), you will need "munpack" or
	a MIME-compliant mail reader.  Different MIME-compliant mail readers
	exhibit different behavior, especially when dealing with
	"multipart" MIME messages (i.e. documents which have been split
	up into multiple messages), so check your local documentation on
	how to manipulate these messages.

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.