Subject: Take a Look at This Micro-Cap

From: "Stephen" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 25 Aug 2005 12:46:42 +0200

Hot Sectors ALERT-ALERT-ALERT-ALERT-ALERT
PUT PPKI ON YOUR RADAR SCREEN FOR THURSDAY 8/25/05
WE SEE A RUN STARTING TO HAPPEN.

Pacific Peak Investments
PPKi.OB
Current Price: .71

#1 brand in top beverage segment
Inversion Solida Mexico (ISM) Mike's Hard Lemonade.
 
ISM is a holding company with 99% ownership of Canmex Imports. 
Canmex owns the exclusive import and distribution rights throughout Mexico for one 
of the most successful recent introductions of alcoholic beverages in the world . 
Mike's Hard Lemonade.

Mike's is the number one selling brand family in the flavored malt beverage segment 
in the United States and Canada.

In a fact sheet circulated to distributors the company said that recently their 
6-pack product outsold Budweiser's six-packs during select peak summer weeks. 

Canmex Imports' initial focus has been in the Cancun region of Mexico where 
they have already established approximately 80 retail accounts. Cancun is 
probably Mexico 's premier tourist destination with an emphasis on the nightlife. 
Carlos .n' Charlie's, Planet Hollywood, Outback Steakhouse, Pat O'Brien's, 
Bubba Gump's and Hard Rock Cafe are a few of the internationally recognized names 
that make up Canmex' existing clients list.

PPKi just released major news after the market close
Titanium Design Studio, Inc. Hires Master Jeweler/Designer
Well Known "Designer for the Stars," Blake Hill, to Join Titanium Design Studio, Inc.
(Go read this News)

Here's the News
Notre Dame Legend "Rudy" Ruettiger and EON Beverage Group, Inc. to Launch 
"Rudy Flying Colors" Beverage for Kids

Rudy Flying Colors(TM) to Be Positioned as a Healthy Alternative Beverage 
to Combat Childhood Obesity and Diabetes 

Pacific Peak Investments (OTC BB:PPKI.OB - News) announced today 
that one of its portfolio companies, EON Beverage Group, Inc., in conjunction 
with Notre Dame legend Rudy Ruettiger, will launch "RUDY FLYING COLORS" beverage. 
Rudy Flying Colors(TM) is being targeted to elementary school children due 
to its proprietary formula of high nutrition and low sugar content.

Rudy Flying Colors, which will be produced in multiple flavors, will be available 
at retail stores starting in the 4th quarter of 2005. In addition to placement 
in schools, EON Beverage will target mass-market retailers such as Wal-Mart 
to maximize the accessibility of the beverage to parents looking for 
a healthy alternative for their children.

Pacific Peak Investments Signs Letter-of-Intent to Invest $500,000
in Mexican Distributor for Mike's Hard Lemonade
Go read this news

URGENT WATCH ALERT FOR ALL MEMBERS STARTING 
NOW...PUT PPKI ON YOUR RADAR SCREEN FOR THURSDAY 8/25/05

HERE ARE A FEW STOCKS WE HAVE GAVE OUT THAT DID REAL WELL, AND WE WON'T LET YOU DOWN NOW.

Disclaimer:
Information within this email contains "forwardlooking statements" within
the meaning of Section 27Aof the Securities Act of 1933 and Section 21B of
the Securities Exchange Act of 1934. Any statements that express or involve
discussions with respect to predictions, expectations, beliefs,
plans, projections, objectives, goals, assumptions or future events or
performance are not statements of historical fact and may be "forward
looking statements". "Forward looking statements" are based on
expectations, estimates and projections at the time the statements are made
that involve a number of risks and uncertainties which could cause actual
results or events to differ materially from those presently anticipated.
Forward looking statements in this action may be identified through the use
of words such as "projects", "foresee", "expects", "will", "anticipates",
"estimates", "believes", "understands" or that by statements indicating
certain actions "may", "could", or "might" occur. Risk factors include
general economic and business conditions, the ability to acquire and develop
specific projects, the ability to fund operations and changes in consumer
and business consumption habits and other factors overwhich the company has
little or no control. The publisher of this newsletter does not represent
that the information contained in this message states all material facts or
does not omit a material fact necessary to make the statements therein not
misleading. All information provided within this email pertaining to
investing, ST0CKs, securities must be understood as information provided and
not investment advice. The publisher of this newsletter advises all readers
and subscribers to seek advice from a registered professional securities
representative before deciding to trade in ST0CKs featured within this
email. None of the material within this report shall be construed as any
kind of investment advice or solicitation. Many of these companies are on
the verge of bankruptcy. You can lose all your money by investing in this
ST0CK. We urge you to read the company's SEC filings now, before you invest.
The publisher of this newsletter is not a registered invstment advisor.
Subscribers should not view information herein as legal, tax, accounting or
investment advice. In compliance with the SecuritiesAct of 1933, Section
17(b), The publisher of this newsletter is contracted to receive six hundred
thousand free trading shares from a third party, not an officer, director or
affiliate shareholder for the circulation of this report. Be aware of an
inherent conflict of interest resulting from such compensation due to the
fact that this is a paid advertisement and is not without bias. The party
that paid us has a position in the ST0CK they will sell at anytime without
notice. This could have a negative impact on the price of the ST0CK, causing
you to lose money. All factual information in this report was gathered from
public sources, including but not limited to SEC filings, Company Websites
and Company Press Releases. The publisher of this newsletter believes this
information to be reliable but can make no guarantee as to its accuracy or
completeness. Use of the material within this email constitutes your
acceptance of these terms.