Subject: flattery

From: "Ted Elder" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 12 Apr 2006 20:23:16 +0700

Wednesday, April 12, 2006

Bicoastal Communications, Inc.
OTC: G.A.R.S
Price: $.07

HUGE PR Campaign Underway for Wednesday. Will it Gap up Big Wednesday 
Morning? Do You Love to Trade Penny St0cks? You May Want to Jump 
on Board!! The Alert is On! Good Luck! 

Recent News: Go Read the Full Stories, Do Your Due Diligence Now!

1)Bicoastal Communications, Inc. in Merger Negotiations 
With VoIP Wireless Communications Company

2)Global Aerial Surveillance Changes Name 
to Bicoastal Communications, Inc.

3)Global Aerial Surveillance Acquires Cetlink of Nevada.

______________

Watch at The Open Wednesday!
______________

Information within this report contains fo rward looking state ments 
within the meaning of Sect ion 27A of the Sec urities Act of 19 33 and 
Sec tion 21B of the S E C Act of 1934. Stateme nts that involve 
discussions with respect to proj ections of future events are not 
statements of histo rical fact and may be f0rward lo0king st atements. 
Don't rely on them to make a decision. The Company isnot a reporting 
co mpany registered under the Exchange Act of 1934. We have received 
five hundred thousand free trading shares from a third party not an 
officer, director or affiliate shareholder. We intend to sell all our 
shares now, which could cause the st0ck to go down, resulting in losses 
for you. This company has: a nominal cash position and the publicly 
available float of stock is currently increasing which is dilutive 
to you. It is an operating company.The merger mentioned above may 
not become definitive and may not happen. The company is going to 
need financing to  continue as a going concern. A failure to finance 
could cause the company to go out of business. This report shall not 
be construed as any kind of inves tment advice or solicitation. 
You can lose all your m0ney by investing in this st0ck.