Subject: [tram] Document Action: 'Problems with STUN long-term Authentication for TURN' to Informational RFC (draft-ietf-tram-auth-problems-05.txt)

From: The IESG <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 25 Aug 2014 08:06:47 -0700

The IESG has approved the following document:
- 'Problems with STUN long-term Authentication for TURN'
  (draft-ietf-tram-auth-problems-05.txt) as Informational RFC

This document is the product of the TURN Revised and Modernized Working
Group.

The IESG contact persons are Spencer Dawkins and Martin Stiemerling.

A URL of this Internet Draft is:
http://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-tram-auth-problems/

Technical Summary

   This document discusses some of the issues with STUN authentication
   for TURN messages.

Working Group Summary

  This document became a WG item after having been discussed within
  the TRAM community. By the time the document became a WG item, there
  was consensus on its contents. After becoming a WG item the document
  was reviewed by a dedicated reviewer, whose comments were addressed
  by the draft's editors.

Document Quality

  This is a discussion document that is not intended to be
  implemented.

Personnel

  Gonzalo Camarillo is the document Shepherd. 
  Spencer Dawkins is the responsible AD.