Subject: [tram] WGLC draft-ietf-tram-turn-server-discovery-03

From: Simon Perreault <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 05 Jun 2015 10:45:57 -0400

TRAMsters,

This email initiates a two-week working-group last call on this draft:

http://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-tram-turn-server-discovery/

Please read it now. Substantial comments should be addressed to the
group. Nits should be sent directly to the authors.

Thanks,
Simon & Gonzalo

---

From: Simon Perreault <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 26 Jun 2015 15:08:57 -0400

> http://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-tram-turn-server-discovery/

I meant to send this a week ago...

The WGLC is now over. Authors, please respond to Ted Hardie's comments.
I don't see any blocker in those comments but I suppose a new revision
will be needed to address them fully. Once that is published we will
initiate procedures with IESG.

Thanks,
Simon