Subject: [tram] Fwd: New Version Notification for draft-williams-peer-redirect-04.txt

From: Brandon Williams <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 2 Nov 2015 08:54:06 -0500

I just remembered that the submission tool is now open again, sorry for 
the delay.

I have posted the updated version of our peer redirect draft. This is 
the version I will present on Thursday. If you've read one of the 
previous version of the document, your better off re-reading than 
viewing diffs, since some of the changes are substantial. See the change 
list in the appendix for details.

--Brandon

-------- Forwarded Message --------
Subject: New Version Notification for draft-williams-peer-redirect-04.txt
Date: Mon, 2 Nov 2015 05:49:45 -0800
From: [email-masked]
To: Tirumaleswar Reddy <[email-masked]>, Brandon Williams 
<[email-masked]>

A new version of I-D, draft-williams-peer-redirect-04.txt
has been successfully submitted by Brandon Williams and posted to the
IETF repository.

Name:		draft-williams-peer-redirect
Revision:	04
Title:		Peer-specific Redirection for Traversal Using Relays around NAT 
(TURN)
Document date:	2015-11-02
Group:		Individual Submission
Pages:		13
URL: 
https://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-williams-peer-redirect-04.txt
Status: 
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-williams-peer-redirect/
Htmlized:       https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-williams-peer-redirect-04
Diff: 
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-williams-peer-redirect-04

Abstract:
    This specification describes a peer-specific redirection method that
    allows the TURN server to redirect a client for the purpose of
    improving communication with a specific peer without negatively
    affecting communication with other peers.

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

The IETF Secretariat