Subject: [tram] I-D Action: draft-ietf-tram-stun-pmtud-14.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 04 Nov 2019 15:47:17 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the TURN Revised and Modernized WG of the IETF.

        Title           : Path MTU Discovery Using Session Traversal Utilities for NAT (STUN)
        Authors         : Marc Petit-Huguenin
                          Gonzalo Salgueiro
                          Felipe Garrido
	Filename        : draft-ietf-tram-stun-pmtud-14.txt
	Pages           : 19
	Date            : 2019-11-04

Abstract:
   This document describes a Session Traversal Utilities for NAT (STUN)
   Usage for Path MTU Discovery (PMTUD) between a client and a server.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-tram-stun-pmtud/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-tram-stun-pmtud-14
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-tram-stun-pmtud-14

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-tram-stun-pmtud-14

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/