Subject: [rbridge] Tentative TRILL Agenda

From: erik.nordmark at sun.com (Erik Nordmark)
Date: Thu, 02 Mar 2006 15:00:24 -0800

Tentative TRILL Agenda

  5 min  Administrativia (scribe etc)
  5 min  Agenda bashing

20 min  Problem and Applicability Statement, Joe Touch
         http://www.postel.org/rbridge/draft-touch-trill-rbridge-prob-00.txt
         Update? Adopt as a working group document?

30 min  The Architecture of an RBridge Solution to TRILL, Eric Grey
 
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-gray-trill-rbridge-arch-00.txt
	Changes from draft-touch-trill-rbridge-arch-00?
         Adopt as a working group document?

30 min  Rbridges: Base Protocol Specification, Radia Perlman, Joe Touch
 
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-perlman-trill-rbridge-protocol-00.txt
	Changes from draft-perlman-rbridge-03.txt
         Adopt as a working group document?

20 min  TRILL Routing Requirements in Support of Rbridges, Eric Grey
 
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-gray-trill-routing-reqs-00.txt
         Adopt as a working group document?

15 min  Charter milestones update

    Erik and Donald