Subject: [rbridge] Must/Should flooding optimization

From: Eric.Gray at marconi.com (Gray, Eric)
Date: Mon, 27 Mar 2006 13:59:46 -0500

Dino, 

--> 
-->     First off, I never brought up VLAN pruning, you did. I 
-->     was focusing the discussion on multicast forwarding. So 
-->     if there is in IGMP report received for a group on an 
-->     egress rBridge interface, forwarding to that group does 
-->     not happen on that interface, period.
--> 

Here, did you mean to say "... if there is no IGMP report ..."?
                                           ^^

--
Eric

---

From: dino at cisco.com (Dino Farinacci)
Date: Mon, 27 Mar 2006 11:14:23 -0800

>> Here, did you mean to say "... if there is no IGMP report ..."?

    Correct. Typo.

Dino