Subject: [rbridge] Confirmation of WG consensus

From: Donald.Eastlake at motorola.com (Eastlake III Donald-LDE008)
Date: Tue, 18 Apr 2006 00:48:07 -0400

Hi,

There having been no negative comments, these drafts are now working
group drafts and should be re-submitted with draft-ietf-trill-... file
names.

	Donald and Erik

-----Original Message-----
From: Erik Nordmark [mailto:erik.nordmark at sun.com] 
Sent: Monday, April 03, 2006 2:54 PM
To: Developing a hybrid router/bridge.
Cc: Eastlake III Donald-LDE008
Subject: Confirmation of WG consensus

At the IETF meeting in Dallas there was consensus in the room to adopt
the following two documents as WG documents (meaning that future
revisions will be named draft-ietf-trill- and that they will appear on
the WG web page):
	draft-touch-trill-prob-00.txt
	draft-perlman-trill-rbridge-protocol-00.txt

Any objections or comments?

Note that the documents have some open issues, some of them being
discussed on the mailing list already, which will continue until the WG
considers the documents finish. Thus this was NOT a WG last call; just a
check whether the WG wants to consider the documents for its starting
point.

     Erik and Donald