Subject: [rbridge] FW: Ready to accept as WG documents?

From: Donald.Eastlake at motorola.com (Eastlake III Donald-LDE008)
Date: Wed, 19 Apr 2006 01:11:10 -0400

Hi,

We don't think there have been any comments on the list, since the
message below, about the two drafts mentioned. Please, could a few
people take a look and post to the list?

We will wait another week or so for comments.

Thanks,

       Donald and Erik

-----Original Message-----
From: Erik Nordmark [mailto:erik.nordmark at sun.com] 
Sent: Monday, April 03, 2006 2:54 PM
To: Developing a hybrid router/bridge.
Cc: Eastlake III Donald-LDE008
Subject: Ready to accept as WG documents?

At the IETF meeting in Dallas we discussed the two documents below, but
when it came to asking whether we should accept them as WG documents
there was a very small number of people that had read them.

I know that some people read them and provided comments after the
meeting ended.

For those that haven't read them, I'd suggest you have a look whether
they are on the right path. They are not likely to be a finished product
now, but we want to understand whether they are in the right direction
before we accept them as WG documents and have them edited into shape.

So please read and comment on the mailing list, (and those that have
already read them can skip the first step  :-)

We'll look at the input a week from today and see how many have
commented. Thus it is IMPORTANT that you say "looks ok" if you've read
it and thinks it is a good starting point for the WG's deliverable.

Note that this is NOT a WG last call - we just want to make sure that
the WG is comfortable using these documents as starting points for the
WG deliverables in question; I'm sure there are and will be open issues
to resolve before the documents can be finished.

The documents are
	draft-gray-trill-rbridge-arch-00.txt
	draft-gray-trill-routing-reqs-00.txt

     Erik and Donald

---

From: riw at cisco.com (Russ White)
Date: Sat, 29 Apr 2006 09:05:55 -0400

I've looked these over, and sent some comments to Eric, but I think, in
general, they are fine to accept as WG docs.

:-)

Russ

Eastlake III Donald-LDE008 wrote:
> _______________________________________________
> rbridge mailing list
> rbridge at postel.org
> http://www.postel.org/mailman/listinfo/rbridge

- --
riw at cisco.com CCIE <>< Grace Alone