Subject: [rbridge] draft-eastlake-trill-rbridge-isis-02.txt

From: "Donald Eastlake" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 4 Nov 2008 12:54:39 -0500

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts
directories.

	Title		: RBridges: Use of IS-IS
	Author(s)	: D. Eastlake 3rd, R. Perlman, D. Dutt
	Filename	: draft-eastlake-trill-rbridge-isis-02.txt
	Pages		: 19
	Date		: 2008-11-3
	
RBridges implement the TRILL protocol, which in turn makes use of an
   extended version of the IS-IS (Intermediate System to Intermediate
   System) routing protocol to determine topology and frame forwarding
   and for the distribution and synchronization of data. RBridges
   provide optimal pair-wise forwarding with zero configuration, safe
   forwarding even during periods of temporary loops, and multipathing
   for both unicast and multicast traffic. Rbridges also support VLANs.
   This document specifies some details of IS-IS PDUs used in TRILL.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-eastlake-trill-rbridge-isis-02.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/
_______________________________________________
rbridge mailing list
[email-masked]
http://mailman.postel.org/mailman/listinfo/rbridge