Subject: [rbridge] I-D ACTION:draft-eastlake-nlpid-iana-considerations-00.txt

From: Donald Eastlake <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 28 Jun 2009 23:08:52 -0400

You may be interested that the draft below has been posted and
includes the allocation of an NLPID for TRILL for such uses as in the
IS-IS Protocols Supported TLV.

Thanks,
Donald

=============================
A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts
directories.

	Title		: IANA Considerations for NLPIDs
	Author(s)	: D. Eastlake 3rd
	Filename	: draft-eastlake-nlpid-iana-considerations-00.txt
	Pages		: 11
	Date		: 2009-6-24
	
   Some protocols being developed or extended by the IETF make use of
   the ISO/IEC Network Layer Protocol Identifier (NLPID). This document
   provides NLPID IANA Considerations.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-eastlake-nlpid-iana-considerations-00.txt
_______________________________________________
rbridge mailing list
[email-masked]
http://mailman.postel.org/mailman/listinfo/rbridge