Subject: [rbridge] draft-eastlake-trill-rbridge-options-04.txt

From: Donald Eastlake <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 2 Oct 2009 18:35:09 -0400

A new personal draft on TRILL options is available:

From: [email-masked]

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts
directories.

Title	 : RBridges: TRILL Header Options
Author(s)	: D. Eastlake 3rd, A. Ghanwani, C. Bestler
Filename	: draft-eastlake-trill-rbridge-options-04.txt
Pages	 : 17
Date	 : 2009-9-30

The TRILL base protocol specification, draft-ietf-trill-rbridge-
protocol-13.txt, specifies minimal hooks for options. This draft
specifies the format for options and an initial set of options.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-eastlake-trill-rbridge-options-04.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/
_______________________________________________
rbridge mailing list
[email-masked]
http://mailman.postel.org/mailman/listinfo/rbridge