Subject: [rbridge] I-D Action:draft-ietf-trill-rbridge-vlan-mapping-05.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 26 Apr 2011 04:45:02 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Transparent Interconnection of Lots of Links Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : RBridges: Campus VLAN and Priority Regions
	Author(s)       : R. Perlman, et al.
	Filename        : draft-ietf-trill-rbridge-vlan-mapping-05.txt
	Pages           : 18
	Date            : 2011-04-26

Within an RBridge campus, the VLAN and priority of TRILL encapsulated
frames is preserved. However, in some cases it may be desired that
data VLAN and/or priority be mapped at the boundary between regions
of such a campus. This document describes an optional RBridge feature
to provide this function.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-trill-rbridge-vlan-mapping-05.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.
_______________________________________________
rbridge mailing list
[email-masked]
http://mailman.postel.org/mailman/listinfo/rbridge

---

From: Donald Eastlake <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 26 Apr 2011 08:14:28 -0400

This has no significant changes from the previous version and was
posted to stop the draft from timing out.

Thanks,
Donald
=============================
 Donald E. Eastlake 3rd   +1-508-333-2270 (cell)
 155 Beaver Street
 Milford, MA 01757 USA
 [email-masked]