Subject: [rbridge] I-D Action:draft-ietf-trill-rbridge-channel-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 21 Apr 2011 09:45:01 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Transparent Interconnection of Lots of Links Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : RBridges: TRILL RBridge Channel Support
	Author(s)       : D. Eastlake 3rd, et al.
	Filename        : draft-ietf-trill-rbridge-channel-00.txt
	Pages           : 23
	Date            : 2011-04-21

This document specifies a general channel for sending OAM
(Operations, Administration, and Maintenance) or other messages in an
RBridge campus through extensions to the TRILL (TRansparent
Interconnection of Lots of Links) protocol.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-trill-rbridge-channel-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.
_______________________________________________
rbridge mailing list
[email-masked]
http://mailman.postel.org/mailman/listinfo/rbridge