Subject: [rbridge] I-D Action: draft-ietf-trill-fine-labeling-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 08 Dec 2011 11:15:45 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories. This draft is a work item of the Transparent Interconnection of Lots of Links Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : TRILL: Fine-Grained Labeling
	Author(s)       : Donald Eastlake
                          Mingui Zhang
                          Puneet Agarwal
                          Dinesh G. Dutt
                          Radia Perlman
	Filename        : draft-ietf-trill-fine-labeling-00.txt
	Pages           : 20
	Date            : 2011-12-08

   The IETF has standardized TRILL (TRansparent Interconnection of Lots
   of Links), a protocol for least cost transparent frame routing in
   multi-hop networks with arbitrary topologies and link technologies,
   using link-state routing and encapsulation with a hop count.

   The TRILL base protocol standard supports labeling of TRILL data with
   up to 4K IDs. However, there are applications that require more fine-
   grained labeling of data. This document updates RFC 6325 by
   specifying extensions to the TRILL base protocol to accomplish this.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-trill-fine-labeling-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

This Internet-Draft can be retrieved at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-trill-fine-labeling-00.txt

_______________________________________________
rbridge mailing list
[email-masked]
http://mailman.postel.org/mailman/listinfo/rbridge